Saturday, May 21, 2011

Personal Political Prolegomena

Yet again I am not posting this paper. This time, however it is not because it is to long (though it is 10 pages) but because it is to tentative and I am embarrassed and scared to post something so tentative. Here is the intro...

"A prolegomena is a preliminary discussion. This prolegomena is my preliminary statement to developing my political theories. That is to say, it is a statement that must be made only in order to see its holes and its failures and precede to ripe it apart. The written word is not permanent in meaning and I intend of writing this text to live on through destruction. If Derrida was right about anything, he was right to write; to write even though it would be destroyed in new meaning. So I write this for myself to re-write with new meaning."

So if you wish to read it under the pretense that it is meant to die in being written, then I might send it to you.

No comments: